Full Service Wound Center
We treat and manage all types of Foot & Ankle wounds, ulcers, inpatient or outpatient
Welcome to New Hope Podiatry Group
New Hope Podiatry Group has been serving Southern California for over 20 years. With a team Foot and Ankle Specialists, Surgeons and Wound Care Experts.
We have over 10 Years Experience with Workman’s Compensation and Personal Injury cases. We treat the most common foot issues to performing complex reconstructive surgeries.
Are you suffering from any of these pains or symptoms?
- Radiating pain in the leg to the toes
- Burning sensations in the leg, foot, and toes
- Cold sensation in the leg
- Electrical pain in the leg, foot, and toes
- Tightness in the leg, feeling that the leg wants to explode
- Tingling sensations in the leg and foot
- Sensations like something is crawling on your leg and foot
- Weakness in the lower leg
- Drop foot with a weakness that causes the foot to drop and drag